With Moodle Mobile, the official mobile app for Moodle, you can
- Browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress, mark tasks as complete and browse your learning plans
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums and edit wiki pages
- View your course grades
- Receive reminders when assignments are due and getting ready to close.
· ... and lots more - see the full list of Moodle Mobile features.
It is available for both
Once the app is downloaded you will need to input the following to link to your courses at ECC.
Site address: Moodle.edgecombe.edu
Once you have inputted the site address you just need to log in, (it uses the same username and password that you would use to log into the Moodle from a computer)
That’s it; you are linked to ECC’s Moodle.